The rosemary water is a natural home remedy used since time immemorial to grow hair fast and in skin care. This is possible thanks to its content of antioxidant vitamins, magnesium, zinc, iron and more minerals.
In this article we will tell you the secrets of rosemary for hair, face and body, how to make this water with so many properties and other details that will be of interest to you.
Rosemary water for hair
If you are worried about hair loss and you cannot find home remedies, you have come to the ideal place, because you will find solutions in this wonderful medicinal plant that restores the vitality of your hair, strengthens it, adds shine and promotes its growth.
If you still do not know what causes hair loss, we advise you to read the reasons why hair falls out here. In short, there are several factors such as genetics or environmental. Stress and everyday life also weaken the filaments that end up shedding from the scalp. One of the consequences is androgenic alopecia or baldness.
Other reasons are:
- Eating incorrectly. Your dry hair is one of the main affected when the body does not eat well. If the nutrients do not reach the hair, it weakens and ends up staying in the comb.
- Stress. It is what is known as Telogen Effluvium. It is the most frequent (and avoidable) fall. When you carry a lot of trouble in your daily life for a long time, the head notices it.
- In certain stages: after pregnancy, during illnesses, when medications cause side effects, etc.
That is, most of the time we can prevent hair from falling out of the head, and an effective way to make it grow is with rosemary, a plant full of benefits that deeply nourishes the hair follicles and gives them strength. Rosemary water is very rich in vitamins of complex B and C, the latter antioxidant and essential in capillary health. In addition, its oil contains essential fatty acids and several minerals that guarantee cell integrity.
Therefore, its composition is full of moisturizing, regenerating and flavoring benefits that will provide the hair with the essential nutrients so that you can once again boast of strength and vitality.
How to apply these benefits and properties?
If you ask yourself “What is rosemary for in hair?”, there are many natural methods. One of them is to integrate rosemary water into your homemade hair masks ( here we show you how to make and apply them step by step). Another option is to apply it directly. Follow the steps below to use this medicinal plant correctly.
- Put warm rosemary water in a bowl. It should not be hot or cold, because its vitamins could oxidize.
- Then moisten the hair with this water, soak it from the ends to the roots.
- Let it drain on its own or wrap it in a damp towel (with the plant better).
- Wait 10-15 minutes for it to act on the entire scalp. Not only does it prevent hair loss, it also repairs damaged ends. You should not apply it to sleep because it is a long time.
- In the shower, rinse well with your regular shampoo to remove all the product.
Do this treatment two or three times a week, depending on how weak your hair is and how much time you have. After a month using it you will notice the following results:
- Hydrated and frizzy hair.
- The tips are not split.
- Returns the shine that characterizes your hair.
- Hair loss is avoided.
- Hair growth is stimulated.
- Strengthening the roots.
Rosemary water for the skin
Rosemary water is also a product with properties for the skin of the face and body. Its active plant ingredients are in almost optimal concentrations. For this reason, many people incorporate it into their beauty rituals. How to apply it on the face and more parts of the body and what benefits does it bring us? Let’s see it in detail:
- Deep hydration. It especially reaches the innermost layers of the dermis when you deposit a few drops on your usual cream, where minerals and vitamins will exert their function.
- Anti-aging. The essential fatty acids in rosemary rejuvenate the skin and achieve anti-aging effects.
- Reduces the size of stretch marks and scars, as it is regenerative. Likewise, it contributes to the repair of brittle nails.
- Serves for facial cleansing, like micellar water, reduces acne marks and pimples.
How to use this water on the face?
- With another cream or serum. It is the most suitable option, because adding rosemary water to your cream facilitates its penetration. There are cosmetics that already contain the ingredient, however, if this is not the case, add it yourself, stir it to mix it evenly and apply it as if it were your usual cream.
- In this case, you just have to moisten the buds on the rosemary water and tap on the face avoiding the eye contour. As it will not be completely absorbed, remove the excess part with warm water. During the application, never stretch the skin so that it is not damaged, since if you cannot achieve the opposite effect.
How to make rosemary water?
As you will appreciate, it is very easy, the necessary ingredients are:
- Rosemary leaves: 4 tablespoons.
- Half a liter of softened water.
The way to prepare the infusion is as follows:
- First, clean the dried leaves with water. Rub them well to remove all the dirt.
- Put the water in a saucepan and heat it to a boil.
- As soon as it starts to boil, add the leaves, wait a minute and turn off the heat.
- Allow 15 minutes for the mixture to infuse naturally.
- Strain the water and you will have it ready.
- It is valid for women and men.
In addition, you can combine these tricks with other ingredients, do not miss them because you will have much more information:
Images courtesy of makeupandbeauty.com and plantamedicinales.net. If you liked this article about rosemary water for hair and skin, then we suggest you read similar ones in the Beauty section.